Dragonfly Healing Arts
8 Wickett Street, New Hartford, CT; 8A, 8B, and 8I
Mail goes to: PO Box 52, Pine Meadow, CT 06061
Established September 2013
Created by Sharon Farber; Massage Therapist, Healer, Artist, and Medium
Intention: To provide a safe and sacred space for healing and spiritual growth
- Massage Therapy
- Reiki and other types of Energy Healing
- Mediumship Readings; private and group, in person and by phone
- Mediumship Development Circle
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Tai Chi
- Private and group instruction in massage, energy healing, watercolor painting, and mediumship
- Angel Readings
- Health Coaching
- Life Coaching and Spiritual Guidance
- Spiritual and healing classes and workshops
- Henna Tattoos
- Henna parties, Massage parties, Healing parties, Readings parties, Kid’s Yoga parties
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Monday – Friday: 10 – 7
- Some Saturdays and Sundays: 11 – 4
- These are times when appointments may be scheduled. These are not hours that the office will necessarily be OPEN. There is no receptionist. Please call before stopping by.
- Sometimes appointments are available at other times. All sessions are by appointment.
Sharon’s other website: Sharon Farber
Sharon’s new blog: Sharon’s Blog
October 24 – October 28, 2016: Five-day Mediumship Class and Retreat at the Carimar Beach Club in Anguilla
with Sharon Farber, LMT, Healer, Artist, Medium
21 Class hours:
- Monday: 9 – 1
- Tuesday: 9 – 1
- Wednesday: 9 – 1 and 7:30 – 9:30 pm (Circle)
- Thursday 9 – 1
- Friday 9 – 12
- Plus a 30-minute private session with Sharon to discuss individual mediumship concerns
- Intimate group of 8 to 14 students
- $450 tuition (food, and lodging not included)
- Private readings, massage, Reiki, and reflexology available for an additional fee (Ltd sessions; book early!)
- Time to relax, meditate, swim, snorkel, and otherwise enjoy this island paradise
- Fabulous accommodations available at reasonable prices at the Carimar Beach Club
- 8 students must be registered by August 15 to secure the villas. Extend your stay before or after class; or both. Rent a villa for yourself, with family or friends, or let Sharon help match you up with one or more other students to share a villa. Please contact Sharon as soon as possible regarding class and villas.
- Consider getting lower fares by flying into Saint Maarten/Saint Martin (SXM), which is 12 miles and a $20 ferry ride away from Anguilla (AXA).
This evidential mediumship class is appropriate for complete beginners, as well as mediums seeking a solid foundation or eager to strengthen their skills. Sharon will teach just about everything you need to know about how to do mediumship, whether you are already connecting with spirit people or not. Class will include lecture, exercises, and the opportunity to give one-on-one and group readings. Students will have a chance to do mediumship daily, at their own pace, with support. Topics covered will include:
- What is (and isn’t) mediumship and how does it work?
- Types of mediumship
- What is a born medium?
- Spirits, souls, and reincarnation
- Spirit guides and helpers
- Addressing fears and challenges
- Self-care and protection
- Meditation and Sitting in the Power
- Raising your vibration
- Setting your intention
- Ways to perceive spirit people
- Evidence and validation
- Private readings
- Group readings
- Sitting in Circle
- Ethics and responsibility
Anguilla is a tiny, fabulous, quiet Caribbean island in the British West Indies. Carimar Beach Club is on Mead’s Bay. Several beach-view villas are reserved for the week of class. Rent a whole villa, or Sharon can help organize room-mates to keep prices low. Share a bedroom with two twin beds and pay $605 each for a week, or stay alone in a bedroom with a king size bed for $905 per week. These rates include a 10% Service Charge, 10% Government Tax, and a Marketing Levy. Housekeeping included! Prices vary depending on occupancy, and will be higher if you choose a beach-front.
Contact Sharon at 860 989-2358 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.