See calendar at bottom of page for changes and cancellations
- Drop-in: $15
- 8 Class Package: $95 (expires 4 months from date of first class)
- Package is good for any class with any instructor
- Pay instructors at class by check or cash
- Yoga for a Balanced Life: Mondays, 7 – 8:15 pm
- Yoga for Everyone: Tuesdays, 9 – 10:15 am
- Wind-down Wednesday: Wednesdays, 7 – 8:15 pm
- Yoga for Everyone: Thursdays, 5:30 – 6:45 pm
- Refresh and Renew: Saturdays, 9 – 10:15 am
Yoga for a Balanced Life with Fran
- Start the week off with a gentle, rejuvenating flow of stretches and postures focused on centering and restoring balance to body and mind. Those new to yoga welcomed and encouraged!
- Mondays 7 – 8:15 pm
Yoga for Everyone with Fran
- Stretch, strengthen and BREATHE for a calmer, healthier you. Learn and refine poses, breathing techniques, and simple meditation in this mixed level class.
- Tuesdays 9 – 10:15 am
- Thursdays 5:30 – 6:45 pm
Wind-down Wednesday with Brittney
- Enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating mixed-level practice. This restorative yin practice is a slow-paced style of yoga that holds longer poses than a typical yoga class. Release stress, and cultivate more energy to finish the week.
- Wednesdays 7 – 8:15 pm
Refresh and Renew with Fran, Brittney, and Anita
- Start your Saturday with stretching, strenthening, restoring, and relaxing, in this mixed-level class.
- Saturdays 9 – 10:15 am
Tai Chi for Health with Andrew Fisher
This class promotes mind and body connection, and cultivates a sense of calming awareness that can help maintain health and strengthen the body. Tai Chi for Health is a safe, effective, easy, and fun form of exercise that is suitable for anyone seeking to broaden their experience while discovering new ways to express their health.
- Group classes are available by appointment; $135 for an 8-week package
- Private Instruction: $35 per hour
- Register for class or private lessons by calling Andy at 860 970-2857
Kids’ and Teen Yoga Classes with Jade Duprey-Robinson: By request
Private Yoga with Fran
- Learn and refine poses & yogic techniques tailored to your specific needs and goals
- $50 per hour, $75 for two people
- Contact Fran directly to schedule a session.
Thai Yoga Massage with Christopher Massey
Thai Yoga massage is a complete form of bodywork that stretches, aligns and nourishes the body in all the correct ways. It takes place on a gel mat on the floor. The client wears loose comfortable clothing. Thai Massage works physically, emotionally, energetically and spiritually to bring balance to your whole being. It can serve as a full body tune-up and/or it can help alleviate chronic and acute pain. Whether you are tired and need more energy, or you are experiencing stress or tension and cannot relax, Thai Massage has the power to increase energy and/or calm the nerves.It is an energy balancing massage. What ever you need, the nature of this art will provide.
•$100 for 75 minutes
Kids & Teens Yoga Parties
- Up to 10 guests
- Available Saturday and Sunday afternoons and Friday evenings
75 minutes includes 45 minute age appropriate yoga class. You provide cake/refreshments. We provide table, table cloth, and garbage bags. You may arrive 15 minutes early if you want to decorate. We clean up. Ages 4 and up. $125
Monday, May 1 at 7 pm: Yoga for a Balanced Life
Tuesday, May 2 at 9 am: Yoga for Everyone
Wednesday, May 3 at 7 pm: Wind-down Wednesday
Thursday, May 4 at 5:30 pm: Yoga for Everyone
Saturday, May 6 at 9 am: Refresh and Renew with Britt
Monday, May 8 at 7 pm: Yoga for a Balanced Life
Tuesday, May 9 at 9 am: Yoga for Everyone
Wednesday, May 10 at 7 pm: Wind-down Wednesday
Thursday, May 11 at 5:30 pm: Yoga for Everyone
Saturday, May 13 at 9 am: Refresh and Renew with Anita
Monday, May 15 at 7 pm: Yoga for a Balanced Life with Leeny
Tuesday, May 16 at 9 am: Yoga for Everyone
Wednesday, May 17 at 7 pm: Wind-down Wednesday
Thursday, May 18 at 5:30 pm: Yoga for Everyone
Saturday, May 20 at 9 am: Refresh and Renew with Fran
Monday, May 22 at 7 pm: Yoga for a Balanced Life with Leeny
Tuesday, May 23 at 9 am: Yoga for Everyone
Wednesday, May 24 at 7 pm: Wind-down Wednesday
Thursday, May 25 at 5:30 pm: Yoga for Everyone
Saturday, May 27 at 9 am: Refresh and Renew with Britt
Monday, May 29 at 7 pm: MEMORIAL DAY no class
Tuesday, May 30 at 9 am: Yoga for Everyone
Wednesday, May 31 at 7 pm: Wind-down Wednesday
About Fran Herman:
Fran fell in love with yoga several years ago and has been experiencing its transformative effects on mind, spirit, breath and body ever since. Yoga has helped her to breathe more fully, to find a place of inner peace more readily, and to become stronger and more flexible. She delights in sharing these wonderful benefits with fellow earth travelers. When not practicing yoga, Fran loves to grow, share and eat beautiful, delicious food from her vegetable garden, to up-cycle, to sing and serve in her church community, and to ski, hike, cycle, and kayak with her wonderful husband. Fran graduated from the Lotus Gardens Yoga School with a 200 hour certification in June, 2014. You can reach Fran at 860-379-0327 or email@example.com.
About Brittany LaBonte:
Brittney LaBonte has been practicing yoga since June 2011. She completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training in January, under Jessi Marino, in Costa Rica. Britt enjoys teaching power, yin, and restorative yoga, and emphasizes the peace and love it can bring to our lives. She is a Reiki master and Certified Intuitive Coach. Brit teaches how to take a spiritual yet practical approach to life. For more information contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with her on Facebook at: Britt LaBonte Life Coach & Yoga.
About Anita Shaggy:
Anita Shaggy is a Reiki Master and new Yoga Instructor. She enjoys meditation, chanting, and nature. She looks forward to experiencing yoga with you!
About Andrew Fisher:
Andrew began studying karate at age 12, followed by Chinese Kung Fu. He practices several styles of Tai Chi, including Yang Style, Chen, and Sun. He has been teaching Tai Chi for over a decade and has had great success in helping people of all abilities to enhance their quality of life. Tai Chi basically refers to one’s understanding of nature and our mental, physical, and spiritual relationships with it. Learning new ways to properly develop these skills increases our focus and intention, which can impart benefits that last a life time. Andrew has successfully worked with children, adults, the elderly, and people with chronic conditions such as arthritis, diabetes and osteoporosis. You can reach Andy at 860 970-2857.