- Monday evening class is 6:30 instead of 7, and taught by Anita.
- Saturday class has been discontinued.
Cancellations (due to Fran’s injury):
- Tuesday mornings cancelled: November 21 and 28
- Leeny will teach 5:30 pm on Thursday, Nov. 30
See calendar at bottom of page for changes and cancellations
- Drop-in: $15
- 8 Class Package: $95 (expires 4 months from date of first class)
- Package is good for any class with any instructor
- Pay instructors at class by check or cash
- Yoga for a Balanced Life: Mondays, 6:30 – 7:45 New Time!
- Yoga for Everyone: Tuesdays, 9 – 10:15 am
- Wind-down Wednesday: Wednesdays, 7 – 8:15 pm
- Yoga for Everyone: Thursdays, 5:30 – 6:45 pm
Yoga for a Balanced Life Anita
- Start the week off with a gentle, rejuvenating flow of stretches and postures focused on centering and restoring balance to body and mind. Those new to yoga welcomed and encouraged!
- Mondays 6:30 – 7:45 pm New time!
Yoga for Everyone with Fran
- Stretch, strengthen and BREATHE for a calmer, healthier you. Learn and refine poses, breathing techniques, and simple meditation in this mixed level class.
- Tuesdays 9 – 10:15 am
- Thursdays 5:30 – 6:45 pm
Wind-down Wednesday with Brittney
- Enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating mixed-level practice. This restorative yin practice is a slow-paced style of yoga that holds longer poses than a typical yoga class. Release stress, and cultivate more energy to finish the week.
- Wednesdays 7 – 8:15 pm
Pre-Ski Tai Chi with Andrew Fisher
The focus of this class is fall prevention, promoting mind/body connections, and cultivating a sense of calming awareness that can be beneficial on and off the mountain. Simple to learn, yet significant in depth, Pre-Ski Tai Chi is for anyone seeking to broaden their experience while discovering new ways to enhance their health.
Three one-hour sessions: $285 per person. Group, family, and partner rates available. Andy will schedule sessions at Dragonfly Healing Arts at your convenience. Contact Andy at 860 970-2857 to schedule your private or group sessions.
Private Yoga with Fran
- Learn and refine poses & yogic techniques tailored to your specific needs and goals
- $50 per hour, $75 for two people
- Contact Fran directly to schedule a session.
Wednesday, November 1 at 7 pm: Wind-down Wednesday
Thursday, November 5 at 5:30 pm: Yoga for Everyone
Monday, November 6 at 6:30 pm: Yoga for a Balanced Life
Tuesday, November 7 at 9 am: Yoga for Everyone
Wednesday, November 8 at 7 pm: Wind-down Wednesday
Thursday, November 9 at 5:30 pm: Yoga for Everyone
Monday, November 13 at 6:30 pm: Yoga for a Balanced Life
Tuesday, November 14 at 9 am: Yoga for Everyone – CANCELLED
Wednesday, November 15 at 7 pm: Wind-down Wednesday
Thursday, November 16 at 5:30 pm: Yoga for Everyone – CANCELLED
Monday, November 20 at 6:30 pm: Yoga for a Balanced Life
Tuesday, November 21 at 9 am: Yoga for Everyone – CANCELLED
Wednesday, November 22: NO CLASS, HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE
Thursday, November 23: NO CLASS, HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Monday, November 27 at 6:30 pm: Yoga for a Balanced Life
Tuesday, November 28 at 9 am: Yoga for Everyone – CANCELLED
Wednesday, November 29 at 7 pm: Wind-down Wednesday
Thursday, November 30 at 5:30 pm: Yoga for Everyone – taught by Leeny instead of Fran
About Fran Herman:
Fran fell in love with yoga several years ago and has been experiencing its transformative effects on mind, spirit, breath and body ever since. Yoga has helped her to breathe more fully, to find a place of inner peace more readily, and to become stronger and more flexible. She delights in sharing these wonderful benefits with fellow earth travelers. When not practicing yoga, Fran loves to grow, share and eat beautiful, delicious food from her vegetable garden, to up-cycle, to sing and serve in her church community, and to ski, hike, cycle, and kayak with her wonderful husband. Fran graduated from the Lotus Gardens Yoga School with a 200 hour certification in June, 2014. You can reach Fran at 860-379-0327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Brittany LaBonte:
Brittney LaBonte has been practicing yoga since June 2011. She completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training in January, under Jessi Marino, in Costa Rica. Britt enjoys teaching power, yin, and restorative yoga, and emphasizes the peace and love it can bring to our lives. She is a Reiki master and Certified Intuitive Coach. Brit teaches how to take a spiritual yet practical approach to life. For more information contact her at email@example.com, or connect with her on Facebook at: Britt LaBonte Life Coach & Yoga.
About Anita Shaggy:
Anita Shaggy is a Reiki Master and new Yoga Instructor. She enjoys meditation, chanting, and nature. She looks forward to experiencing yoga with you!
About Andrew Fisher:
Andrew began studying karate at age 12, followed by Chinese Kung Fu. He practices several styles of Tai Chi, including Yang Style, Chen, and Sun. He has been teaching Tai Chi for over a decade and has had great success in helping people of all abilities to enhance their quality of life. Tai Chi basically refers to one’s understanding of nature and our mental, physical, and spiritual relationships with it. Learning new ways to properly develop these skills increases our focus and intention, which can impart benefits that last a life time. Andrew has successfully worked with children, adults, the elderly, and people with chronic conditions such as arthritis, diabetes and osteoporosis. You can reach Andy at 860 970-2857.